Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CLEAN VALVES

I spent my lunch hour today cleaning the valves off so that Kody can help me Lap them. I haven't worked on the bike in the past week due to an Eye surgery last Thursday...
This first photo shows how Kody had me place the valves into some Cardboard cutout and label where each one went. This works great. Now I can put them back exactly as they were.









Felling better now and back in action. Over the weekend I had to get the RV out and running too for the upcoming Camping Season.




Gotta do something for the wife or she'll get suspicious.




I used a wire brush to get most of the gunk off and then polished a little bit with some Scotch brite pad that I cut off of Jerry's peice.




Hopefully Kody can work with me tonight to get the valves lapped while I rinse out the head a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment