Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photos coming soon.

OK,
The eye is all better, been able to get to work on the bike but I broke my camera...went mushroom hunting with the kids and I had the camera in my pocket with my phone and while squatting down , I broke the screen on the camera. I used Kody's camera to shoot some photos of the progress on the bike. The paint job is done. I had to bondo the rear fender to make the tail light fit right. I used the Herculiner Bedliner to paint my 1982 KZ 1100 motorcycle. It looks pretty cool, definately unique.

I have put on the Auto-Gem Turn Signals and the Beehive Tail light. I got my valve stem seals and put the head back together.. Now I am waiting for some seals from Z1enterprises.com that shipped the day that I ordered them and I'll get the cylinders, head, valve covers etc put back together. Put the body parts back on it, sync the carbs and put the filter pods on and see if this thing will start up.

Thank you for following along with the progress of this bike. I am having a ton of fun with it.
Thank you so much to Kody, Fish, Tom and Jerry for all of your help on this bike. Patrick G. saved my butt too when he had the exact size HeliCoil to repair a stripped bolt hold in the head for a Cam Cap.
Like I said, I'll get more pics up really soon that shows the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment