Friday, January 14, 2011

Digital Marketing research

Ok, so I've been pushing the Motorcycle Parts and Accessories videos thing pretty hard, so my wife says to me today, "Why don't you just do videos and marketing for any and all businesses, it can't be that different." And she's right.  Why have I been trying to stick just in the motorcycle industry, obviously there isn't much work there right now. 
So, begins the next adventure.  I'm brushing up on some of the latest trends in Digital Marketing and production distribution in order to position myself as a front runner or Leader in the local Digital Marketing arena.  I'm not sure what the other ad agencies are doing right now, I guess I'll have to get back into the swing of things, do some more research to find out what they are doing locally and find out what I need to do to be better than them, more successful for my clients and keep ahead of the game. 
In this ever changing market of new social medias, outlets and ways of getting your info to your customers quickly, efficently and with targeted results, it's getting harder and harder to grab peoples attention and get them to act on something.
The social media platforms offer soo many different ways to create results that it can make your head spin.  But as I dig deeper into what works and doesn't work, it gets suprisingly simple.  There are some tactics to use that can generate 10 times as many feedbacks, responses and clicks for customers as to others.  Now what I'm trying to do is find that winning formula, when I find it, I'll build a package around that, allow for variances and room to play depending on the client and then run with it.
Don't be suprised if I make some announcements shortly as to some great things that are coming down the pipe.
Hope to see some of you as customers in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment