Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swapmeet

This weekend is going to be fun, I'm going to be setting up a booth for Strong Arm Brands of lubricant and penetrating oil.  This stuff is awesome, I use it on my motorcycles, guns and everything else that needs to be squeek free and protected from water and moisture.
The motorcycle swapmeet is in Ottumwa by the Iowa ABATE District 14 crew.  I hear it's a pretty good swapmeet and we should see quite a few customers.  I've been using the product for a few years now and I truely live by it... I've treated my leather coat with it, cleaned the rust off of the chrome parts of a 1974 Yamaha RD250 bike and everything on my 82 KZ1100 motorcycle.

I hope to be able to do more of these shows in the future, it's a foot in the door for doing the video production for motorcycle parts and accessories.

My other website is http://www.motorcyclepartsandaccessoriesvideos.com/ and that is where I do the video production of Motorcycle Parts and Accessories, product videos, promotional videos and branding videos.
Check it out if you get a chance, also find it on Facebook and make sure to LIKE it so if you have any friends interested, they may hire me too.  I'll have some samples up soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment