Monday, March 16, 2009

Lights!!!!




Ok, so the bike is going to be a little different from your average KZ1100-A2.. This bike was built initially with the specific purpose of being fast, I am taking that to another step of being funtional and different at the same time. My motorcycle will be unique, I don't want to have the same thing as everyone else out in the parking lot, so, it's gonna be different. Ammo boxes for saddle bags, body paint will be Truck Bedliner and the tail light that was missing, well, that is what this post is about. I have purchased a replica 39-40' Knucklehead tail light to put on it, it took some banging on the fender with sheet metal tools and a lead bag to make it happen but for my first time of banging on metal to make it do what I wanted it to do, it turned out nice.

As far as light, the replica 39-40' knucklehead Beehive Tail light that I put on is available through J&P Cycles for about $30.00 heck, for that much, you could put this in just about any bike with a rear fender. It is a much smaller light than what was on there originially. I have included a photo of the original and the one that I put on, I'll get a photo of it on the bike tomorrow and put it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment