Friday, March 20, 2009

New photos

OK, I shot a ton of photos tonight but it is going to take awhile to download them to the puter and then catalog them. I have specific sections that these will be used for.
But here is how the new headlight is going to look.
I even shot one that shows how it will look when I am done, that's right, two headlights. I have to make a bracket to put the top one up higher though.
If you are wondering about that headlight bracket, Kody had some speed-o mounts from some Harley applications left over that had the perfect size bolt holes to mount to the brakeline splitter mount and it even had the perfect size hole for the headlight bolt. I will find out the model and let you know what it is.


They are kind of thin so I am using 3 of them, they work perfect, no bounce in the light at all. Now that I have decided to do two headlights, I need to make a custom bracket that will hold the top light up higher so that the bottom light doesn't get beat up by the fender.


Also, I need to do some wiring to make both lights work. Then I can add on the Autogem LED lights and the Memphis Shades windshield. These are really going to change the look of the bike with that headlight configuration.

No comments:

Post a Comment